This used to be my “theme song” for a while – it just sounded like me to me. But, I guess I’m a little more jaded now than this innocent romp, so I’ve made “Murkey” my new theme for the time being. What’s interesting about “Melsong” is that I had just gotten a new computer and could multi-track on it for the first time, but I hadn’t yet figured out how to monitor the previous tracks while I recorded the new ones. So, this whole piece was recorded “blind” – figured out in my head and recorded layer after layer with only a metronome track for guidance. There’s a few bobbles and drift here and there, but I’m actually surprised it blended together as well as it did!